Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

2012 is knocking at the door and I can't believe time went by so quickly! 2011 started off pretty badly because Beezee got injured and needed surgery but the upside to that was I got a new job at the pet place. I hope I get a decent raise for my one year anniversary!

For 2012, I'm not making New Year's Resolutions. Every time I make them I don't follow through really with the exception that I did lose some weight in 2011 but not enough. So, for 2012, I'm making a "shit-I-need-to-do-or-I'm-never-moving-out-of-my-mother's-house" list!

The "shit-I-need-to-do-or-I'm-never-moving-out-of-my-mother's-house" List:

  1. Look for a better paying job
  2. Pay off/down debts (I'm pretty sure I have more debt now entering 2012 than I did for 2011)
  3. Lose weight! (doesn't have much to do with moving out but you get my point)
  4. Save money to get a car
And I'm very determined for this year to lose the 30 lbs or so that I need to lose! I say "or so" because I might stop before I reach 125 lbs if I like the way I look. I don't remember what clothing size I was when I did weigh 125. 

Like my writing? I haven't used my tablet in a while so it was interesting trying to write on this. 

That's all for now. Hope you all have a Happy New Year and a safe one too! Don't drink and drive! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment