Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Nails Week 3!

Here is week 3 of Christmas nails. Once again, I had another idea for the nails for this week but then that just wasn't working out. Then I had come up with another idea and did something with that but that ended up not coming out as nice as I wanted so I had to change that too. Second part to the second idea I had is the reason why my nails look a little weird.



I was going to have alternating colors on the tips and near the cuticle but it just didn't end up looking right. The green along the cuticle made it look like I had a fungus growing. Since I didn't want to waste polish and have to go back to redo all my nails since I tried the idea on four of my nails, I just removed the polish from around the cuticle and then re-applied the red polish.

Sometimes I wonder why I have to think of such difficult things.

Color Club, CND (which is getting thick and goopy), So Easy Stripe Rite, and Absolute Nail Art Paint.

I'm feeling lazy today and wish I could be going to Magic Kingdom with my sister and kids instead of having to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment