Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Candlelight Peel Candy

Weird title right? But that's what sums up this blog post.

Saturday, the 10th, I went to Epcot. I love Epcot. It's my favorite park at Walt Disney World. For the past 3 years or so, I have been going with my friend, her mom, and her daughters to the Candlelight Processional at Epcot. The Candlelight Processional package involves eating at one of the participating restaurants at the park and then you get tickets which guarantees seating to watch a famous person (usually an actor/actress) tell the story of Christmas and there is singing of Christmas songs.

This year, Neil Patrick Harris narrated for the day we wanted to go.

My friend and I were over the moon when he came out. He was just too cute.

NPH <3

 I leave the pic of Neil Patrick Harris above the cut because this is going to be a long post. :)

Sadly, on Saturday my pass for Disney expired and I don't have extra money at the moment to do the monthly payment plan for Florida residents. So, I stocked up on some stuff at Mitsukoshi at the Japan pavilion. I also bought Christmas presents from there for 2 of my cousins but I can't show pictures of the things since one of them reads my blog. ;)

So delicious
Empty containers of Pocky and Meiji Hi-Milk. I ate them before I took the pictures. :X

Mmm more chocolate
Meiji Dark Chocolate and Lotte Original something. I don't read Japanese. I just enjoy their chocolates because they are just so, so, so, so, so creamy!

Then I found something else that I couldn't resist. I knew Mitsukoshi wasn't going to have it again but the time I could manage to get back to Epcot so I got it on Saturday.

Tweezer, crystal nail file,
and nail clippers.
Isn't it darling? I had to dig through the stack that was out to find the blue set.

Blue!
And a close up of the design that is on the tweezers. I haven't tried them out yet but here's hoping they work nicely.

Then today while I was doing laundry, I felt something weird on my nail. I looked down and found this:


The nail polish peeled in a really weird way. I've never had nail polish peel like that before. Needless to say, my nails are bare at this point because of that. And boy, they were a pain to remove since the glitters did not want to come off.


I bought everything seen with my own money!

1 comment:

  1. So jelly of the Dougie Howser sighting!! Chocolate, yum!

    ReplyDelete