Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Nails Week 1!

HELLO!  I know I said I was going to post some things before the end of November but work happened. However, I do have planned to do Holiday nail designs for each week of December. I was supposed to have one posted yesterday but the design I had in my head did not translate that well onto the test nail.

This nail design was inspired by the classic Christmas stocking.

Sparkles! 

It is not anything super special and since my original idea went down the drain, I just decided to keep it simple. We have red stockings hanging up for Christmas and they are red, white and have a line of gold on the white part. The red part of the stocking isn't sparkly but since it's the holidays, everything needs to sparkle!

You know you like that place mat
being used as a background

I used OPI Funny Bunny, Color Club Ruby Slippers (I think that's the color), It's So Easy Stripe Rite Gold Glitter, and CND Air Dry top coat to accomplish this look. Oh yeah, I forgot to take a picture of it but I used Seche Clear base coat.

When I went to photograph my sparkly nails, out on my crappy patio, I found the weirdest looking bug.

Ew a bug
Does anybody know what this thing is? Before I could figure out if it was alive or not, Beezee ran up to it like nothing to worry about. I was freaking out at him until I realized that it was dead.

Beezee enjoying the nice weather
That's all for now! I will try my hardest to post in between nail designs but I'm not promising anything. Actually, I should post some stuff about the dog since he is mentioned in the title of this blog. Always an idea.


Note: All nail polishes were purchased by myself!

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are cute and the bug rox. Should have kept it! Beezee looks like he's not having any of it!

    ReplyDelete