Friday, December 30, 2011

Shopping: Petsmart and Dollar Tree

Kong!

My mom bought Beezee the Kong On The Go Palm Retractable Leash today! It's in blue and it's a nice blue color too. A while ago, I saw a customer come into the store with her dog and she had this leash. For a moment I couldn't figure out how she had it on her arm until she got closer.

I can't wait to use this with Beezee! It's so exciting.







I think it's really cool that someone in the dog world finally came up with a leash that can go around the wrist so you can be allowed to carry things properly. It's super small since it's for a dog up to 20lbs but since it goes around the wrist, you don't really have to worry about having your hand in a fist constantly.

After Petsmart, my mom and I went to Dollar Tree, which was in the same shopping plaza. We walked around the store a bit and was amazed how nice it was since the Dollar Tree near where we live isn't so nice. My mom got some makeup and I bought a microfiber headband, moisturizing gloves, a soap sac, a bottle of Jergens hand wash, and a bar of Yardley's Oatmeal and Almond soap.

All in blue!!

I've got to stay moisturized!
 I will say I never knew Jergens made a hand wash. The Yardley soap kind of smells like candied almonds. I bought food at Bj's, one of those memebership stores where you buy in bulk, but I don't think you guys want to see all of that. It wasn't anything exciting.




Disclaimer:
Everything in the post was either purchased by myself or my mother.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so blue~~ The handsoap sounds good~

    ReplyDelete