Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dawgs on the Go and Barking Deals

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I got my Doggie Pak! 



For a few weeks I have been a member of Barking Deals, which is kind of like Groupon but for dog and cat deals instead, and I had been looking at Dawgs on the Go's DawggieGoPak for a while. Then about last week Barking Deals had a deal for it! Instead of paying $19.99 for the DawggieGoPak, I got it for $10.00 and with free shipping! I'm ecstatic! Lol



I can't wait until I actually get to use it. I also need to get new poop bags for this since I'm pretty sure the roll of the bags will kind of defeat the purpose of the pak being so thin and flat. I'll probably get the bio-degradable ones that we sell at my job.

The purpose of the DawggieGoPak is to have something simple that you can bring with you when you take your dog out for either a walk or to the dog park without having to lug around a purse filled with stuff.

Pictures!


Came in an envelope and was wrapped in plastic.
Back of the bag with sticker logo

Back of the ring that attaches to
the leash

Inside of back pocket

Spot for the poop bags

Inside of the main pocket that
has smaller pockets

Hook inside back pocket for keys
Very tough velco
 Sorry that the pictures are out of order but for some reason Blogger is being a pain.

Disclaimer: This was paid for by me! :D

1 comment: