Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Nails Week 2!

Here we go for another week! I'm getting better at this whole posting more often thing. Oh let me say something real quick about the CND Toughen Up polish I bought. It lasts. Yesterday, at work, I cleaned fish tanks and the polish stayed on my nails. There wasn't any peeling or anything. It is what I used as my base for this week's nails. And obviously, I have internet back!

The nail design I had planned was going to be something else but then I changed my mind to a different design but then I changed my mind again. I'm very indecisive. lol


Here are the nails!

My hands need lotion lol

Little Christmas trees with ornaments and snowy background. It took such a long time for me to do these nails. Never again. Each tree is different on each hand because each tree is different in every home. Sure...we'll go with that not the fact that I need to practice my nail art.


I used a couple of different nail polishes for this design. Seven polishes in all. Four of them I just stole the glitter from to put all over the nails as ornaments.

Absolute, It's So Easy Stripe Rite,
Absolute Nail Art Paint
I forgot to take a picture of the blue color. I used Sea Spray by China Glaze.

So much sparkle
The Kleancolor polishes contributed the most to the nails but the Creative Arts polish did help out. While the left hand looks awesome, the same cannot be said for the right hand. I am definitely going to have to practice drawing with my left hand some more so the nails on both hands can look a little more even. The right hand has a bit more "ornaments" on the nails than the left hand.

The usual: All products were bought by myself. None of it was free.

1 comment: