Monday, December 26, 2011

What I got for Christmas!

My Christmas Eve and Christmas went rather well. I got things I liked and the people I gave gifts to liked the ones that they received. I also did a cute hair style for Christmas. I don't normally do my hair besides straightening it so this was a big deal.




Yep took this pic a little too close to the camera but it's okay. This is a gift card to Papaya, it's a clothing store. I got it from my cousin. I have been shopping there lately so I'm glad I got this!

My sister made me a bow bracelet! It's so cute! I do wear black and blue quite often so this will definitely match. I just have to make sure it doesn't get caught on anything.

Then my other cousin, aunt, and uncle got me a Harajuku Lovers fragrance. It is Music and from the Summer collection. And as you can see, I also go FLCL the complete series. Honestly, I've only seen like one episode of FLCL but I did enjoy it so I'm glad I got this.

I got $20 from my mom's husband and my mother paid for some nail art supplies. It wasn't a lot of things that got ordered since we chipped in to pay for my sister to get her massage therapy licensed moved from one state to another but for $20, I got a nice amount of stuff. Pictures for all of that stuff will come shortly since I'm going to do a review on the company I ordered through.

Oh yes, my hair!



I kind of went for a retro look for Christmas. The hair was based off of this video, however, with my angled bob haircut it didn't quite work exactly like in the video. Not to mention, I forgot to get a hair comb and now that I think about it I should have pinned the front hair back a little bit so it could have had a swish. The bow on the side of my head came from the top I was wearing that I got at Papaya.

So I hope everyone else had a great Christmas or other significant Holiday that pertains to your religion!

One last thing, Beezee got some nice presents too. He got a stocking filled with doggie toys, some more toys, and teeth gel that helps break down tarter on his teeth. He's a happy dog.

1 comment:

  1. OMG your hair looks so cute! Nice haul, too! Give me the perfume!!

    ReplyDelete