Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review: Everbella.net

I'm a bit late with this. Sorry! I have just been super tired lately. Okay so I had mentioned in a past post that my mother bought me some nail art supplies for Christmas and this is the post about the company along with pictures of what I got. And a bit of a review at the same time.

For a while I have been looking an comparing different nail art supply shops on eBay which lead me to Everbella's eBay store. I bought a few things from them, nothing all that important, and kind of forgot about them. Then Christmas rolled around making me think about what I wanted as presents and thinking about who was going to get me what. To make it easy on my mother I told her she can just pay for some supplies for me but I kept it around $20 so she wouldn't complain.



Originally I was going to go through the Kleancolor website but they had a minimum purchase order of $25 and when shipping that would have been a lot of money. While I searched the internet, I remembered about Everbella having a regular website. Needless to say, I ended up going with them to get my Christmas present.

Here's the link to their online store: http://everbella.com/Default.aspx and a link to their eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/everbella

For some reason, there is a price difference between their website and the eBay store but I'm guessing it has something to do with money for them. I ordered a few things, selected Parcel Post through USPS, used my mom's card to pay for it, and then waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Parcel Post though USPS is quite possibly the slowest shipping available so I was expecting a bit of a delay but not something like this. Then I received a email about shipping! It was a joyous moment. Then, like before, I waited some more. About a week later, I got notified by USPS that my package had arrived!

Here are the contents of the package:

Large hexagon glitters
Glitter strip
Close up of the strip glitter
A wheel of different sized flat back pearls
Different shaped rhinestones
And when you purchase from Everbella, they give you free nail glue. I have 4 bottles now.


I was about to throw away then envelop when I noticed another item in the package and a note along with my invoice. Everbella apologized for the delay in shipping due to the holidays, which for some reason I forgot was an important part when it comes to shipping, and they gave me a free gift!

Butterfly!
They sent me a pair of hobby scissors! They are made from real metal or something because they are pretty heavy. I had been planning on buying a pair for a while so Evebella is awesome for sending me these.

At the end of the day, would I buy from Everbella again? Yep, I would. They were nice enough to send a note with a present I wasn't expecting at all to make up for the late shipping.

Disclaimer:
Items were purchased for me by my mother as a Christmas present. Nothing was given to me by the company, Everbella.

1 comment:

  1. Snazzy! I like the scissors, too! Freebies are always fun~

    ReplyDelete