Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mini Haul...?

I think this would be classified as a haul. I'm not entirely sure. How many items would it take to make a something a haul?

Moving on! I bought a few things today while hanging out with my cousin. We went to Target and to Sally Beauty Supplies. The majority of these items I will be using towards my overall look for Christmas. :)





I got a very cute top from Papaya a few weeks ago and I liked the overall look on the mannequin so I decided to match it but with a change in the shoes.

They're folded in half.
I got some dark blue jeans at Target that were on sale for $17.99! The regular price was $27.99. They are the Mossimo brand jeans. I noticed I have been buying jeans from Target a lot more lately. And then, I found the flats I wanted! Papaya had the mannequin wearing those open toed booties, which I can't stand and since I'm not going anywhere special for Christmas I decided to go with flats.

Gold glitter
So my cousin and I walked around Target a bit more, heading over to the health and beauty department to look at makeup. And I remembered that I needed hot rollers for a retro hairstyle that I want to try for the holidays. I found some nice hot rollers by Remington. They are the Ionic Protective hot rollers and come with 20 rollers in 3 different sizes. They were around $20. I hope they work!

I've never used hot rollers at all before.
Then we went to Sally Beauty Supplies which was across the street from Target. I need to get Lottabody setting lotion and a few other things.

I got a empty spray bottle, Lottabody (on sale for $2.99), nail polish thinner, and some q-tips. And when I took this picture, I forgot to take a picture of the brush I bought also.

It is by Denman, a UK company, and it is the Classic Styling Brush. I found it by chance when I was trying to describe this brush to my cousin as the one that the lady in the Youtube video had used to kind of brush out the curls. I managed to renew my Sally's card for cheap and got the discount on this brush! It's normally $9.99 but if you have the card, the price comes down to $8.99. :)

And that is all for today for this post!

3 comments: