Monday, January 2, 2012

Review: Lacura Hydra Complete Mask

A while back ago, I was at Aldi, it's a discount supermarket chain. And there they sell a cosmetics line called Lacura. I had bought a nail polish from them a while before this trip and I liked it. So since my skin had been a little dry late I decided to get their Hydra Complete Mask.

The company has simple labels in appearance, nothing too fancy.

The front of the tube



The bottle's net weight is 2.54 fl oz (75mle). It has aloe vera and provitamin B5. 
Back of the tube.
So far, I have only seen Lacura at Aldi stores and I'm not entirely sure it is offered in any other store in the US. The mask is easy to apply. It is a cream that you apply to your face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Since my face a little dryer than usual due to the cold weather, I left it on for roughly 15 minutes. 

Instructions and about the product.
Sorry about it not showing up too well. I tried several times but my camera was just not working with me. 
Picture of what the mask looks like.
The mask goes on pretty smoothly. It does tingle a bit for some reason but it's not painful. Just very weird. 

Very sexy. 

The mask does dry and it dries clear. This is what it looked like after 15 minutes. The bottle says to wash off the mask with lukewarm water or with a facial tissue. I decided to wash off the mask with lukewarm water. And my face felt so much better after it too. 

Thumbs up!
I would get my products from Lacura in the future which would involve me going to Aldi more often. 



Disclaimer:
I bought this product on my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Winter weather does a number on my skin, too! Urgh! But I use sheep placenta cream, ha! Never seen this brand before!

    ReplyDelete