Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Once again, not dead.

I'm not dead!! I've just been busy with a few things, specifically working out. It drains me but I have to do it if I want to lose this weight. I need to do more cardio though. Oh, and while I was soaking items in my bathroom sink, I found out that it's leaking. I went to drain the water and it all poured into the cabinet underneath the sink. Here's hoping that the maintenance guys show up tomorrow so I can use my sink again.

Other than that, nothing exciting is going on. So be safe, be good, and don't drink and drive!

Sexy and he knows it!
 Have a picture of Beezee! lol


1 comment:

  1. Oh, cuteness :)


    I hope you don't mind me posting a link here, I just wanted to invite you to join my first nail polish giveaway :)
    http://letspolishsomenails.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-100-followers-giveaway-open.html

    ReplyDelete