Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shopping: Ulta and Target

Today, I was bad. I did some shopping. I went to Ulta and Target. I did go to Sports Authority too but that was just to get a strap to go underneath my knee since it had started hurting today when I was taking the dog for a walk.

I went to Ulta today mostly because I thought they had my Nioxin shampoo and conditioner as a duo on sale but that was not the case. I still decided to buy a liter of the Scalp Recovery conditioner.

Such a large bottle!
I have been wanting a Butter London polish for a while now so I decided to take the plunge and bought the set that comes with a polish and a small bottle of their polish remover. The color is called Yummy Mummy. And I think the polish remover might have leaked a little bit from being in the trunk too. Oops.


Before buying the Butter London set, I managed to grab the last bottle on the shelf of Zoya Remove+. I have heard a lot of great things about it so I bought it. Smells good.


Later on in the day, I went with my sister, her children, and my mother to Target. Originally, we went to Walmart first but there wasn't anything there that my mother had wanted in the store. However, I did find out that they sell The Brush Guard, http://www.thebrushguard.com/ , in store. I believe it was about $5.00 and it was The Brush Guard Variety Pack. I almost bought it but the lines were way too long at the registers.

We drove across the street to go to Target instead.

I'm convinced my mother cursed me with wrinkly eyelids. I've been using Aveeno products for a while and they haven't caused a skin reaction. After looking through so many different products, I settled on the Aveeno Positively Ageless Lifting and Firming eye cream. Here's hoping I can get these lids in check!


Outside of the packaging and uncapped.
I have been needing a makeup brush cleaner for a while and settled for the one by Sonia Kashuk. It's called the Brush and Sponge Cleanser. Hopefully it works nicely.

Clear liquids are so hard to photograph. 
And while I was in the Sonia Kashuk section, I picked up a colorless translucent powder.



After I was at Target looking for all of these things, I thought to myself, "Why didn't you get this at Ulta?" I would have gotten more Ulta points had I done that! Oh well, there's always next time.



Disclaimer: I paid for all of these things with my own money. None of it was free.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I hope the translucent powder is nice!

    ReplyDelete