Friday, May 4, 2012

Swatches Galore! Color Club, Zoya, and Art Club.

Here are some swatches! I finally got around to swatching the Zoya polishes that I bought a while back ago. :P

Let's do this! It's going to be a pretty long post with lots of pictures! :)



Zoya:

All the swatches have about 2-3 coats of polish. 
Paz

Paz is a bright orange-vermilion color. It's a cream polish.  I don't know when I will wear this but I'm sure there will be an event that I will need it. 
Tart
 Tart is a really nice metallic blue color. I can't wait to wear it. 

Trixie
 Trixie is another metallic polish in silver. I swear, I thought I was going to go blind from the light reflecting off of the polish. 
Trixie, Paz, and Tart.
Color Club: Take Wing

All of these polishes are shimmers. They are kind of sheer when first applied but super sparkly. Most of the swatches have about 2-3 coats. 
Daisy Does It

Fly With Me

Metamorphosis

Sparkle and Soar

WingFling

Sky High

All "Take Wing" colors.
Color Club: Blossoming

These are all pastel colors with the exception of the Diamond Drops which has silver flakes in it. Most of these swatches has 2-3 coats. 

Blue-ming

Blushing Rose

Diamond Drops

Hydrangea Kiss

Sweetpea

Lavendarling

All the swatches.
Art Club Nail Art:

There are 3 different sets that I own: neon, chrome, and glitter. 


I like how smoothly they all went on the false nails. I can't wait to use them!



Note: All items in this post were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment