Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shopping Haul: Target and Kohl's!

Woohoo! I got paid which means shopping! I needed to get more clothes for work and picked up a few things over at Target.

First up, I went to Kohl's with my sister and niece to get clothes for work. The downside to Kohl's is that you can never really find anything on their website so it forces you to their store and spend money.



Cute top that ties in the back



Crocheted on the top

Blurry pic of nice brown pants

Blurry Lauren Conrad top

Love the detail on the sleeves

Blurry side tie top

Trench coat in beige that was on sale
for $26-originally $96. ;)

Love the detail at the bottom!

Striped blazer.
Next place I went to by myself to Target to get a new lunch bag and hair mousse...but that isn't all that I left the store with in my bag.

Dove Style+care mousse

Shea Moisture African Black Soap

EOS Shave Cream Vanilla

Knee highs in Nude

Revlon Lip Butters:
Cherry Tart, Pink Truffle, and Gumdrop

Deodorant to keep the pits smelling nice

Beezee and Simple cleaning cloths

T/Sal Shampoo

New lunch bag
That's all I purchased for this haul. Here's hoping the next one will be for shoes!


Note: I purchased all of these things with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment