Friday, May 18, 2012

Swatch: Revlon Lip Butters

During my recent trip to Target, I bought 3 new lip butters by Revlon. I really enjoy the fact that they go on so smoothly and don't leave my lips feeling chapped when the color disappears. Another thing I like about them is that the more color you apply, the bigger the color pay  off.






From Left to Right: Cherry Tart, Pink Truffle, and Gumdrop. 


Dem lipz
 I like the Cherry Tart color. I enjoy red lipglosses and red lipsticks. I'm happy about the color pay off for this color.
Oh those curls are sexy
 Pink truffle didn't exactly turn out how I thought it was going to but I still like it. I was expecting more pink it in.
Sickly
I probably shouldn't have expected up from Gumdrop since it was a lilac color but I was not expecting to look like I was sick. I probably won't wear this again unless I have another purple type lipstick for me to put Gumdrop over it to soften it.

All in all, I'm glad that I purchased these lip butters. I needed some different colors and that's what I got.


Note: I purchased these with my own money!


No comments:

Post a Comment