Thursday, May 31, 2012

Haul: Target!

After work tonight, I needed to buy some things and I didn't want to do it tomorrow since I have quite a few other things to do so I went to Target. The Target I went to is right by my job so it was easy to get to while heading home.

Here are all of the lovely things I purchased!





 Biore strips for my nose. Those blackheads have been getting out of control. 

 If you have baby hairs that either like to stick straight up or have curly baby hairs that don't want to stay down, this will keep them down! I swear by Edge Control and I have used it to slick back my hair in general. And a little goes a long way too.
 I started using the new Dove mousse but it only really works with wet hair and it flakes I think. So I needed to get a new mousse but apparently Pantene got rid of the mousse I had been using before so I decided to give this stuff a try.

 A crossword puzzle book for when I'm on my lunch break, aloe vera Que Bella mask, and some more hair ties.

 I stumbled upon where the Que Bella masks were kept so I grabbed some new ones! Expect reviews!

Then lastly, Target had a sale on seasons 1-4 of Sex and the City. I couldn't resist. They just didn't have seasons 5 and 6 but I will get those too.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed I took all these pictures with my new fancy camera. :) Don't they look better?


Disclaimer: I bought all of these things with my own money.

1 comment:

  1. I love those pore strips! It's both fun yet frightening to see all the nasty build up!

    ReplyDelete