Saturday, May 26, 2012

Clothing for Work haul! Ross and Dillard's!

Oh, this is my 100th post! :D

I have been buying clothes due to work and some shoes here and there. The first place I went shopping at was at Ross then at Dillard's. It is picture heavy!



Onward to Ross!



 Brown top to go with some brown pants I have.

 Black, white and grey striped top that can be worked as casual or for work. 

 This pic I swear. Anyway, a nice blue top similar to the striped one. I also got one in pink-purple color.

 A black, red, beige, with some brown top. I wore this top to work the other day and I got lots of compliments. 
And I finally found black peep toe flats! :D Not much support but nothing that Dr. Scholls can't fix, right?

Almost forgot! I went to Target also! I didn't get any clothes but I found cute shoes!

Turquoise wedges called Penina that I got on clearance for $8.98 before tax. I love them. I wish I could have gotten the dark blue ones but they didn't have any in my size. 

Another pair of wedges I got on clearance at Target. These are the Wakana and I got them for $7.48 before tax. 

Moving on to Dillard's! Everything I bought was on clearance. 

 Purple Jessica Simpson top. 

 White and blue Moa Moa top. 

 Takara blazer in black and Beezee's fuzzy butt. 

 Lacey beige Robin-K tank.

 Khaki and jean bermuda shorts! I needed more. 

 Betsey Johnson Black cat earrings!! :D 

 Close up of one of the kitties. 
 Gold earrings. 

 Silver heart earrings.

 Tiger ring! I most definitely couldn't resist this one. 
Front view of its face. 

So everything I bought I paid with my own money! And I hope you enjoyed the post! :D

1 comment:

  1. Everything is cute but I especially like the first top!

    ReplyDelete