Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pictures of recent polishes

Here it is! The post about the most recent nail polishes I bought within the past few weeks or so. Check the pics out under the cut!


The Sinful Colors I got at Walgreens and the OPI I bought at a salon that is in the mall near my house.




These two colors I bought at Sally Beauty Supply. I wanted to be more but I held off since it is right next to an Ulta.


And the ones I got at Ulta. The Orly polish and the China Glaze's First mate I was thinking of buying at Sally but I was so glad that I waited since they were on sale at Ulta!


And lastly, I got some other stuff when I had gone to the stores. Some Burt's Bees Cuticle cream, some eyebrow stencils because I can't shape my brows to save my life, and some EOS hand cream that I can keep in my purse.


I apologize for the suckiness of the pictures. I took them at night and I was going to re-take them this morning but it was cloudy and I want these pictures up already. Later on, I will post swatches but for now this is what you all get.

Everything was paid for by my own hard earn money that I make at my headache inducing job.

1 comment:

  1. I went on a hunt to look for the bling dynasty and could not find it. Totally jealous. Also, that reminds me, I need to get my brows done. Looking like Frida lately~

    ReplyDelete