Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nail Polish Found! lol

A few weeks ago I went to a Ross near my house and had found a Color Club nail polish set for Poptastic! So, I headed to another Ross in the other direction near my house a few weeks after that to find that they had Color Club's Boho and Foiled polish sets. Which brings me to the point of today's post and that is that I found more nail polish there! Woohoo!


The polishes are by the same company that does Color Club which is Forsythe Cosmetics Group. Ross had the polishes set up in a stand type fixture that sat inside of their wire shelving. Either I didn't see the names of the polishes or they just weren't listed. Plus considering that it's Ross, I doubt the polishes would have been in the correct locations. At first I saw the pastel colors but all the way at the bottom I spotted the sparkle. I grabbed four of the bottles with the best sparkle. They have the big chunks of glitters and hexagon glitter. I love them. 

Okay on to the swatches. I did two coats of each on the nails. One more note, I didn't use my real nails because my hands are looking horrible because of the cold weather and people wanting fish at work. Since I didn't catch the names of the polishes, I put the names of Color Club polish-a-likes. I don't know if Cosmetic Arts uses the same names or not for the same polishes.

The bottles are thin and stand pretty well.



Without flash

Backstage Pass.
Light pink glitter with dark pink and silver.

Very Merry Berry.
Large purple glitter with small blue glitter.

Platinum Record.
A mix of large and small silver glitter.

Covered in Diamonds.
Made up of  iridescent mylar sheets.

I plan on doing a review on the polishes on a later date. 

Products were bought with my own money!

1 comment:

  1. I love the white sparkly one! Reminds me of snow!!

    ReplyDelete