Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shoe and misc haul!!

I have gone shoe crazy since starting my new job since I am in search of mystical shoes that won't ever make my feet hurt. I also bought a few random things too that I'll be adding in at the end of this post.

Shoes. I love shoes.



And I'm in love with a brand called Jellypop. Their shoes are so cute and comfy too!

Alias in camel



 I bought this pair at DSW. I haven't worn them to work yet because I thought they were going to match an outfit I had in mind but it didn't work out.

Calla in black
 These babies I bought at Bealls, they were on sale for $25! I haven't worn these yet either but I will!

Adria in natural
 This darling pair I purchased at DSW after I got the dresses at Kohl's. I wore them with the chiffon Lauren Conrad dress. It was a super cute outfit. I just wish I had painted my toes a brighter color.

 This pair of CL by Chinese Laundry shoes I purchased at Ross. I wore them to work and all was going well  until I realized the buckle was rubbing on the inside of the shoe on my little toes. So, these will not be worn for work again anytime soon.

 Random stuff! Hooray! I bought this mesh shelf at Ross so I can add some more space on top of my dresser. I have so much stuff up there and it's not all fitting.

 I always look through the pet section at any store I know that sells pet items and I managed to find this for Beezee! A pet booster car seat! He always looks so depressed when he's strapped into the car with just his harness since he can see out the window.

And last random item, a lace train case from Target. I finally got to the point where my makeup was spilling out of both bags I had so I picked this up the last time I was Target.

That's it! No more posts for now!



Disclaimer: All items were paid with my own money.

1 comment: