Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Forgot this haul!

It's been a minute, hasn't it? Okay well I realized today that I had pictures from some shopping I did a little while ago that I never uploaded to my laptop. So here it is! I went to Dillard's, Sanrio, H&M, and Forever 21! :D






I had gone to International Plaza with my sister, her kids, and one of my many cousins and picked up a few items. I really went to find new swimwear but that was a bust so I bought other things.

We went to Sanrio first!

Super cute notebook!

A new utensil set, onigiri makers, and
a coin purse.
After that we walked around the mall, then headed to Forever 21. I wasn't going to buy anything until I came across the accessories section and found some cute items.

Bow ring.

Long star necklace

Mint color rose necklace

Black rose ring. Seeing a trend?

Spike and stud bracelet set.
After that, H&M is right across from from Forever 21 so I bought some clothes.

Sleeveless blue top

Floral top

Simple floral top

Sheer long sleeve top
with dots
 And while I was waiting in line to get rung up, I spotted some flowers for the hair which can be used as pins too.


Lastly, here are the items I purchased at Dillard's. We had an additional percentage off sale so I decided to pick up a few tops that weren't going to be for work for the most part but a few pieces I can wear to work.


I love Gianni Bini shoes!
 Dillard's will no longer be carrying Michael Marcus cosmetics...or just my store won't be carrying it so all the cosmetics were on sale so I picked up a few lipsticks for my mom and got myself 3 polishes.
Caberbet

Monkeying Around

Relaxing by the Pool

The top is split in the back.

I have this in an orange color too.

In touch with my animal side.

And a cape. Yes, a cape. 
That's it for this post!! Hope you saw some things you liked and if not, well, I guess you might in a different post.


Disclaimer: I bought all of this with my own money. Nothing was free.

1 comment: