Monday, July 30, 2012

Picture dump of stuff I have bought. (pic heavy, duh)

So update on my life before I dump a bunch of pictures of recent things I bought, I have been moved into the shoe department at work! A very dangerous move. I will have to control myself from buying shoes.

Moving on, these pictures are items I bought probably at the beginning of this month. Here you go!

A cardigan type thing from Torrid.




New swim top from Torrid.

Shiney party dress.

Antonio Melani dress.
Beautiful Textures from Sally's.
My cousin recommended it since I'm trying
to go back to my natural hair.

Benefit's Erase Paste in Medium.

BH Cosmetics 120 Palette, 5th edition.

The palette opened. 

Two lip products by Nyx Cosmetics. 
The lipstick is Chic.

Now for nail polishes!

3 Orly polishes I got on sale.

2 China Glaze, an Essie polish, and Piggy Polish. 

This looked interesting so I picked it up. 

Finger Paints stripers from Sally's. 
The colors from left to right are: You're Kiln Me, Hue's Doodling?, and Hue Gotta Be Kidding.

Sinful Colors. 
I bought these before the whole drama came up with Sinful Colors. The two stripers on the left are Rose In Your Nose and Morning Breath. The polishes (left to right):
Wet N Wild polishes from the Chrome collection. 
The colors are
Some more Stripe Rite.
Can't have too many Stripe Rite polishes right? The colors are White, Cranberry Pink, Black, and Lavender.

A China Glaze and Orly I got on sale. 

Color club mini sets.
Found these two Color Club mini sets at Burlington Coat Factory. Wicked Sweet and Starry Temptress have some nice colors. The smells for Wicked Sweet aren't too bad either.
Cosmetic Arts polishes. 
I had gone to Ross and found some more Cosmetic Arts polishes. I have no clue which dupes of Color Club polishes.
Butter London Matte Finish.
Oh Butter London. My cousin thought I was crazy for paying $14 for this polish since there are other matte topcoats but I couldn't find them when I was at Ulta. This is my most expensive polish to date.

And some nail art wheels. 



Disclaimer: I paid for all of these items myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment