Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Clarisonic Mia

Not that long ago, my job had a special going on for all Clarisonic products so I decided to go ahead and get it. I originally wanted the blue Clarisonic Mia but I settled for the purple one since the store was sold out of the blue. Just a quick note: This isn't going to be a review since I'll have to use it a few more times.

The Clarisonic Mia is the one speed device. It came with the sensitive brush head, a small tube of cleanser, the charger, and a little booklet explaining how to use the Mia.

 It came in a spiffy little box. 




 Back of the box

 Some info on one of the sides

 The brush device. It has a clear cover for the brush head.

 The gel cleanser that I haven't used yet.

It charges through magnets! It's pretty cool how it just attaches easily. When I opened the box up, I was very confused how it was going to charge since it can go into the shower but was pleased to find out it's via magnets.

I have used it a few times since I have bought it but haven't done so in a while since I have not been wearing as much makeup recently since I have been lazy.



Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment