Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hauling Clothes part 1!!

I've been missing from action since I've been shopping. I need to stop. Anyway, I went to a few different stores but I decided to break up the posts since it'd be one long post with lots of pictures. This post is featuring items from Target and Dillards. Come in and look!





 Almost forgot that I bought this top at Walmart! I got it on sale for $3.00, originally $11.00.

Target:
 A cute, light weight black dress from Target. I really liked the diamond shape at the top of the dress that can't be seen. I need a mannequin. Moving along, the dress also has a drawstring under the bust area to pull it in to give some more shape to it. The dress was $24.99.

 I don't know why I'm so into dresses right now. Before all of the ones I have bought, I only owned like 2 and those were dresses bought for me to attend weddings but I really liked this one for some reason. I originally wanted one that had the flowers but with a blue base color instead of black. Oh, and it's a hi-low dress so I'm also in fashion at the moment. The tag for this dress says it was $24.99 but it might have been on sale when I bought it.

 Cardigans are always nice and a great wardrobe staple since they can be paired with virtually anything from skirts to pants to jeans. I have this burgundy one and one in black. I like the wideness of it. I got the cardigans off of the clearance racks for $12.48 a piece, originally they were $24.99.

Dillards:

When I had bought the white top above from Walmart, I had gotten a few boxer shorts too but they proved to be a little too short for my liking so I returned them and decided to get some pj capris that were on sale. The one below is just a plain black one with elastic around the waist. 

 Just black. I pulled the pants out to look at their price and there are tiny little bows on the side at the bottom of the pant legs. Original price: $26.00. Sale price: $15.60. Price after discount: $11.70.

 Cute blue capri pj bottoms with brown and white polka dot bows all over. These are so super cute. Original price: $26.00. Sale price: $15.60. Price after employee discount: $11.70.

 A pair of leopard print pj bottoms. I like that this is in a different color but the white is going to get stained with chocolate so quickly. Original price: $34.00. Sale price: $11.90. Price after employee discount: $8.93.

 I was ringing a customer up when I came across these super cute bottoms! Cats!! I couldn't resist purchasing them. Original price: $30.00 (psh, they're not THAT cute for 30 bucks.) Sale price: $18.00 (ok maybe at this price.) Price after employee discount: $13.50 (now that's more like it.)

Kitties!!!
So there's part one of the clothing haul! Hope you all liked it. Let me know if you did or not!



Disclaimer: All items were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment