Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whoops

Yeah, I totally didn't mean to neglect my blog like this. It was really by accident. Work got crazy, I was tired, we got birds, it was my niece's birthday, etc etc etc.

However, I do bring pictures! So I don't completely bore you guys with a text wall.

So, we got budgies! Well, my mom and her husband got budgies. I just called and asked if my mom wanted a free bird since a customer surrendered the bird and cage to my store. I found out once I got home that the customer was feeding the bird hamster food. WTF? Sure it's kind of similar but there's added crap to hamster food that the parakeet would not eat and yes, that is probably why the bird was "sick."

Budgies!



The white one is female and the yellow/green one is male. My mother named them Dali and Gala after her favorite artist and his wife. Gala is a talker. She's always tweeting and chirping about something. They like Britney Spears.

After that was my niece's birthday and I did my nails for that event.

Stupid black polish smear
 I wore the top I got from Papaya that I posted about a few weeks back. So I just did the reverse of the color on my nails. I used Urban Decay's White Widow and the Nicka K black art polish.

I also bought some new shoes for the birthday party. My niece turned 2 and my sister had a gymnastic party where all the kids (and adults) played around on trampolines, balance beams, rings, and everything else.

Top of shoes.
 I bought them at Burlington Coat Factory. They are by Rock and Candy by Zigi and called Baybreez flats. I found out later on the DSW website that inside of the big flower, the little flower is supposed to be beige. But since I only paid $19.95 for them compared to the $29.99 at DSW, I'll take the $10 discount for having all the same colored flowers.
Side profile
I want more espadrilles. So, inbetween shoes, nails, and birds, I got Beezee a Furminator!!

Fear the green!
 Originally, I wanted to get the size for small dogs but I just went with the one for tiny dogs because it was cheaper.
Check that logo out. 
I haven't used it on him yet but I will soon and when I do, I will either try to take pics, record a video, or do both. We'll see what happens. And exciting news!! I got my first Zoya polishes!!! Oh I'm so excited. I just grabbed three random colors. Okay, the blue one wasn't so random but the other two definitely were.

I don't know their names right now lol
 Then since I was super annoyed because of work, I went and bought myself some new tops. All three of them I got at Rainbow. Since I'm trying to lose weight, I'm not going to go crazy buying expensive clothes to have them not fit me and me being too lazy to get them taken in.

 Lacey sleeve tops that will perfect for this horribly hot summer that is coming to Florida. It's really here at this point but it'll keep me nice and cool.

Then this top I had been obsessing over but was on the fence on if I should buy it or not. I don't really wear sleeveless items unless there's a shirt over it but since this was my third time going into Rainbow and the shirt was still there in my size, I took it as a sign and bough it.

That's it for tonight!


I bought all this crap myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment