Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopping Haul from last month

Last month, I did a little shopping with my cousin. I went to Target, Ulta, and Sally Beauty Supply. I bought a bunch of stuff.

At Target, I just got a mattress pad and a mattress cover. So nothing special enough to take pictures of really.

From Ulta:

NYX Super Fat Eyemarker!



Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation in Natural Beige.

Natureluxe Water Resistant mascara in Very Black.

NYX lipstick in Athena.
 NYX blush in Peach.

 NYX HD concealer in Beige.

NYX HD studio foundation in Soft Beige.

NYX matte lipstick in Perfect Red.

Ecotools Bamboo foundation brush.

Then at Sally Beauty Supply, they have their Head To Toe products on sale for buy 2 get 1 free.


And the guy at Sally's suggest the Gelous Advance Nail Gel Coat when I asked for a top coat that wasn't going to cause nail art to smear. I haven't tried it yet but when I do, I'll let you all know!

Then while making a quick stop at Hot Topic, my cousin decided to spoil me by buying me this NYX glitter cream palette...

And these Hello Kitty sunglasses.

After the mall, we went to Cosmoprof since my cousin wanted to dye her hair and I found my wonderful DermOrganic as this kit! I'm so happy to have this again! My hair is so excited!

That's all for this post!


Everything here was paid for either myself or my cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment