Friday, March 16, 2012

Swatch swatch swatch swa-swa-swatch

Alright so has promised here are swatches for the polishes I purchased the other day! As a recap, I purchased 3 Kleancolor polishes and 10 Sinful Colors polishes.

Kleancolor polishes are first!

Blue Satin

This is a dark navy color with glitter and flecks of silver. It went on pretty smoothly. This is 2 coats of polish.

Diamond Purple
Diamond Purple has the small pieces of glitter with a clear purple base. This is 2 coats of the polish, I believe.
V.I.P.
And lastly, V.I.P. has a couple of different pieces of larger glitter with a clear, red base. I think I had to do three coats to get it like this.

I like the colors of all of them. Pictures don't really do them any justice. Oh a quick note, I started swatching the Sinful Color ones first and I got the swatches in the sun but I began to lose my light so some of them are in natural light while some are taken with flash. Hope it doesn't bother too many of you. 

Cinderella
 Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and Day it's Cinderelly! Okay, enough Disney. This is 3 coats of Cinderella. It's a light blue Cinderella color with silver glitter in it.

Grecian Sun
 Grecian Sun is a really nice blue color, very similar to the ocean.  As you can see, I knocked into my nail and dented the polish. This is two coats and it was kind of thick.

Neptune
 Neptune is a dark navy color and at first glance, you don't notice the glitter but it is there. It's really nice. So, 2 coats and went on smoothly without any problems.

Olympia 
 Olympia...oh Olympia. I like the color, and I don't really care for green polish, this was kind of thick. Maybe I didn't mix it properly. It was kind of gooey and didn't dry that nicely. 2 coats.

Pandora
 My favorite vamp and I really like this color on me. It went on smoothly. It's like a burnt sienna color. Pandora is really nice but I'll have to get creative to what I'll wear with it. 2 coats.

Zeus
 Zeus is another Olympia. Plus the brush had an extra long brush bristle which made it a pain to paint my nails with...I couldn't find the scissors.
Athens
If I ever visit Greece, I'm so wearing this color when I go to Athens. I love this color. I think I have a shirt that will match this. 2 coats and it was kind of thick but went on better than Olympia or Zeus. 

That's all there is for today! And a wonderful reminder: if you like reading my blogs, please "follow" it. Thanks! :)

1 comment: