Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mini Haul: Sinful Colors, KleanColor, and a few other things

I haven't done one of these in a while. I recently did some shopping.

I bought some new nail polishes. Three from Kleancolor and seven from Sinful Colors. First, the Kleancolor:






Three lovely colors. Diamond Purple #180, V.I.P. #172, and Blue Satin #37. The Blue Satin does look blue in the bottle and it has glitter in it. It'll show up even more when I swatch it. I got them at the accessories store in the mall.

Then at Walgreens, I went to get soap and I got distracted by nail polish.


 The majority of these are from the Castaway collection that recently came out. I do believe I grabbed all of the colors from the collection. The polish display was a bit of a mess. I do like Greek mythology so I was excited to get all of these polishes. The ones above are Pandora, Grecian Sun, and Zeus. I think they kind of did Zeus wrong by making his color a purple one.


The following are: Athens, Neptune, Olympia, and Cinderella. The Cinderella color is not from the Castaway collection. Another note: Neptune is the Roman name for Poseidon. So totally not Greek originally but then again if it weren't for the Greeks, most civilizations wouldn't have most of the things they have nowadays. I watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" too much lol.

I also bought a new blouse from Papaya.

It's a sheer, light weight top. I plan on wearing it for my niece's birthday party at the end of March with some shorts and cute sandals. I just have to make sure I find the shoes I want.

At Target, I purchased a TV tray in black and a foldable chair so I can do swatches and nail art in the comfort of my own room without having to deal with people complaining. I would like to have a full desk to be able to do my nail art comfortably, however, that's a dream that will be for the future when I move out since I don't have enough space in my room.

I also went to DSW recently and got a pair of super cute platforms. They are by Steve Madden. I will take a photo of them later and upload the pics. *edit* Here they are! Steve Madden Ginger sandals. I love them so. They will go with so many things. <3



Well, that's all for this post!! I will have swatches posted within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment