Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Costume

As promised, I am going to post pictures of myself in my costume. It was a fun thing to do. My outfit consisted of a 3/4 sleeve bright pink top with a purple rose lace tank top over it, a black bubble skirt, blue leggings, and some sparkly blue shoes I got at Payless a few years ago. If I had more money I probably would have gotten a wig to go along with the costume but instead I just got some glitter hair spray. My makeup involved pink and blue eyeshadow that blended to make purple and black gel liner to create a cat-eye. I used a blue body glitter for my lips.

Here are the pics!





Full body

Glove things that came with the costume

Shoes

Tail~


Beezee wasn't feeling it

Oh yeah and recently at work I had a customer compliment me my nails! :) I was excited about it.

That's all for now! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment