Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nail design for Halloween Costume

I did my nails! Yay! I did them to match my Halloween costume that I will be wearing on Saturday. Sadly, I work on Halloween night so I don't get to go trick or treating...with my nephew and niece. Yes, that's exactly why I go trick or treating...for them...

Moving on to my costume! My cousin bought it for me at Hot Topic. Originally we were going to be Snooki and JWOWW, however, I lack contacts to be JWOWW.

This is the costume:















It is very bright. My cousin decided that if she was going to be a Unicorn/My Little Pony thing then I had to be something bright and colorful too. I should be allowed to be a black cat in peace. I already have my outfit together. It involves leggins, a top, a lace top, a poofy skirt, and shoes. I'll post a picture of myself put together after Halloween.

My nails go along with the theme of the ears and tail. Except my blue nail polish is a little darker. For some reason I don't have a bright blue nail polish. That will be next on the list when I go shopping for polishes.

My nails with flash:



















My nails without flash:



















Nothing really that special--just something simple and easy that worked. I could have probably came up with something better had I had more time to think about it but I'm happy. Since that's my left hand, I just reversed the pink and blue colors so the blue overlaps the pink. I was going to only have the rhinestones on like one finger on each hand but then I decided all the nails deserved to have one.

Hope you like it! 

Products I used are:
Color Club Pucci-Licious (purple), Color Club Hot Like Lava (pink), Color Club Cold Metal (blue), So Easy Stripe Rite (sparkly silver), Flat Back rhinestones, CND Air Dry Top Coat.

P.S. I bought all of this stuff with my own money!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute costume and I love your nails!!

    ReplyDelete