Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shhh! It's my Stash! *wink wink*

My stash. Orly. China Glaze. Flat back pearls. Glitter. Rhinestones.

My nail polish stash and where I keep all of it.

I cleaned my room up a bit today so I decided to take pictures of where I keep my polish and everything else.

So Ikea is one of my favorite furniture places and I saw on a website (Temptalia) where she uses the Alex to store all of her polishes. Let me say that I wish I had that many polishes. It doesn't take much to convince me to go on a trip to go to Ikea so I went and bought myself the Alex in white.

Ta-da! Crooked picture!




The Alex at Ikea costs $119.00 before tax. It comes with six drawers. The top three drawers are shallower than the bottom three. It's pretty easy to put together. I put mine together the same night I bought it a few months ago.

Stuff on top!
 All the things I have on top. Some Sanrio stuff, nail stuff, pedicure stuff, paint stuff, and an alarm/clock radio/iPod charger (currently broken).

Small drawer, tin, and pencil holder.
 Sanrio containers! My favorite characters are Hello Kitty and Kuromi! <3

Some Stripe Rite, Art club, CND, Konad, etc.
A container I got at Target during back to school season. It holds the nail art polishes that don't fit in the drawers since they are too tall and my base and top coats.

So much stuff!!! 
 So, the first drawer has some nail art things and small polishes. The small polishes mostly consist of Urban Decay polishes that I got off of Hautelook. I have two sets: Summer of Love set and Apocalyptic set. The others are from Konad and the ones that come with those nail kits during Christmas time.
Bit of a close up.

Side shot
 The majority of the nail art rhinestones and whatnot come from Cina, which I buy at Sally Beauty Supply, and the rest has come from either eBay or Everbella.

Files!
 This is drawer number two. It keeps my fake nails, files, and other random nail items. Oh right, the damask-type design you see at the bottom of the drawers came from Target. It's by Contact and is an adhesive liner. It peels off easily without any issue. It was under $10 but I don't remember the exact price.

Close up.

I don't know why the jewelry cleaner is in there.
 This is the fourth drawer. This just holds the rest of the stuff I have that I wouldn't normally use on a regular basis but still within reach.

POLISH!!!!
 The fifth drawer holds the rest of my polishes. All of my Color Club sets are on one side while individual bottles are on the other side since they don't in convenient packaging.

It's all so pretty. 
In no particular order, these are the brands I have: Color Club, Nyx, OPI, China Glaze, Klean Color, Sinful Color, some polishes from the Dollar Tree, Julep Maven, Piggy Polish, Lacura, Fingerpaints, and some others that I don't remember.
 If I wanted, I could have been really anal about this and put all the colors within each brand by the rainbow but to save time, I just put them by brand.

They all look the same.
 5 1/2 Color Club sets since one of them I only have three new colors.

I <3 pens.
 Fifth drawer holds pens/pencils, paint brushes, and different chargers.

Ribbon!!
And last but certainly not least is the sixth drawer that holds my craft stuff. I have some fabric, ribbon, design scissors, a couple of box cutters that can't be see, Christmas bows, clear Contact paper, and some other things.

So that's all that I have for now. I think I have more in my bathroom but all that is there can be added later on if and when I change something shown. Until then, it all stays as it is! If you have any questions about anything you see here, please comment below and ask! I will answer to the best of my memory! :)



Note: I bought all of this myself. I spent many hours of my time all together searching for these polishes and all the other crap that I have. ALL MINE! lol

1 comment: