Friday, February 24, 2012

5 weeks of Nails!!

It's time for 5 weeks of nails!!! Why only 5 weeks? Well, because I haven't had the time to do anymore nail designs. I also have been lacking in the creative inspiration.

Each week will feature 2 nail designs so it's not like I'm lazy and only did one design for each week. You get two designs!






 Here are the two designs. I don't know if what the smallest size that flat back pearls come in but if they came like crazy small and I had some, I would have continued the pearls to the tip.
 I have to practice my pearl placement so they don't come out crooked. Did I make a post of the stuff I had gotten for Christmas? The pearls came from that purchase through Everbella.net. The pink polish is Mod About You by OPI while the silver is from So Easy's Stripe Rite.

This nail design that can barely be seen because I have a crappy camera was my attempt at trying to blend the black and blue colors but that did not work out how I wanted it to so I added purple stars to it. The blue polish is Blue Pearl (#11) by Kleancolor, black polish is Black Expressionism, and the stars came from a polish by Kleancolor called Blind Date (#195).  I dug those stars from the polish and it took forever to get the purple ones out since there are different colored stars in the clear based polish.

That is all for this post! Let me know what you guys think!! :)

1 comment: